In compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR), and with LOPDGDD 3/2018 and other current legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform you of:
DATA CONTROLLER: Who will process your data?
Identity: IPG DENTAL GROUP, S.L. (Hereinafter “THE ENTITY”)
Address: C/ Marqués de San Esteban 8, 1º A y B – Gijón (Asturias)
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO): How can I contact the DPO?
By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSE: Why do we collect your data?
- Commercial communications: Sending you commercial communications if you give us your permission or if you are a customer/student.
- Images: We may publish images/videos of your participation in activities organized by the entity, training, etc., with prior consent on this Website and/or our social media profiles.
- Contact form: We collect your data to respond to the query you have raised.
- Consent of the data subject: GDPR: 6.1. a) the data subject gave their consent through the corresponding form to respond to the query raised, receive commercial communications, communicate their data to other entities of the group, publish images/videos on this Website or social media profiles of the entity, or receive advertising.
- The legitimate interest of the data controller (art. 6.1.f GDPR) in maintaining the necessary relationship with customers/students for the proper provision of the service and communicating incidents or sending information that may be of interest to the student.
- Compliance with a legal obligation (art. 6.1.c GDPR) when required.
Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not doing so: The data requested in the forms as required are necessary to establish contact. If all the required information cannot be obtained, communication with THE ENTITY cannot be established.
RECIPIENTS: To whom do we disclose the data you provide us?
- Public administration and its various bodies if required by legal obligation.
- Email and Web hosting provider.
- Mailchimp for newsletter management.
- Other companies in the group (Zarc4Endo, S.A. and Inversiones y Proyectos Gomara, S.L.).
International transfers: No communications are made outside the EU except to Mailchimp located in the USA, which has adopted the standard contractual clauses approved by the Commission in compliance with Art 46 GDPR, and to Facebook when images/videos are published on the entity’s social media profiles based on Art. 49 GDPR, with the consent of the data subjects, as these are sporadic publications.
DATA RETENTION: How long do we retain your data?
The data will be retained as long as the data subject does not request withdrawal and the relationship is maintained. Once the relationship ends or withdrawal is requested, the data will be retained in a blocked manner for the attention of possible legal or administrative requirements until the statute of limitations (minimum 5 years).
Images will be kept published as long as the data subject does not request their removal and they are still considered of interest.
RIGHTS: What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: The data subject has the right to know what data THE ENTITY is processing about them.
- Rectification: The data subject has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion: The data subject has the right to request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, the data subject may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Objection: In certain circumstances, the data subject may object to the processing of their data. In this case, THE ENTITY will stop processing their data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data portability: Only applicable to automated data and consists of transferring the data from THE ENTITY to another new DATA CONTROLLER (not to the data subject and upon their request).
You can exercise your rights, including the right to withdraw your consent (if given), by sending a written request to the address mentioned above or by sending an email to email@example.com .
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is the Supervisory Authority: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/infoSede/inicioCiudadano.jsf
No user profiles or automated decisions are made.
The website is hosted on a secure server, and all information provided is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in the database of our provider.
In addition, THE ENTITY has adopted security measures, both technical and organizational, resulting from the Risk Analysis and Compliance Audit carried out on the GDPR and LOPDGDD and the type of personal data managed.
Contact Form Clause for the Website
Controller: IPG Dental Group, S.L.
Purpose: Management and resolution of issues raised through this contact form by website users.
Legal Basis: Consent
Recipients: Other companies in the group, if necessary to resolve the query raised, the email and web hosting provider. They will not be transferred to any other third party except by legal obligation.
Rights: We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, and objection to the processing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org